Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pattern 2, Strip 2

Finished the first strip of this next pattern in the strips last night while friends were over.  One thing I love about my friends is that they know that I can hold a conversation, play a roleplaying game, and knit or crochet all at the same time.  It's called multitasking!  This strip is pretty much the same as the first, no differences from the other pattern either except for the placement in colors.  That means it's basically a mindless repeat, which is fine.  The real thinking will come in with the duplicate stitching.

So, here's the second strip.  All in all, about 115 rows were done yesterday between the first strip and this one.  It's coming along very nicely, and hopefully I will have this strip done today so that I can get to work on the last pattern, which has 4 strips in it.

I'm definately going to get this done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment