Friday, September 28, 2012

Projects

So this is the other thing that I do in my spare time besides work.  My crocheting is very important to me, and I've gotten pretty good at it in the two years that I've been doing it.  I mostly crochet for other people, though I knit as well.  I just don't like to do it as much.  I guess it's just because I'm not as good at it yet, but I'm working on it.

So this post is mostly about what I am doing right now.  I'm working on three blankets, all for friends.  One of them is supposed to be an anniversary present, which I only have about a month to finish.  I'm about a third of the way done with it, but I'm not too worried about it.  It's in Tunisian, which I go really fast at, so I should be done with it by the time that their anniversary rolls around.  I will post pictures of where I am with it at the end of the day, when I stop.  I'm hoping to have the next part of it done today so that I can get the new set of strips started tomorrow.  Once I am done with the blanket, then I will post the link to the pattern and start talking about the next project.

So, anyone else crocheting or knitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment